Cask invented Micro-Canning! We’ve been helping craft producers grow their reach with our state-of-the-art equipment in nearly 70 countries around the world! We’re a 4th generation family-owned business and have grown from less than a dozen staff five years ago to more than 80 today and have sustained yearly revenue growth of 30% for over a decade. Sounds awesome, right?
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant who will support our President on a daily basis. This involves scheduling meetings, keeping track of time and expenses, supporting meetings through minute taking, booking travel (when needed), managing emails, preparing briefing documents, and supporting the coordination of events. When needed the Executive Assistant will provide additional support to three executives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arranges meetings and appointments, tracking time commitments and providing briefings on pertinent information prior to meetings and events.
- Provide high-level email management including, crafting emails, managing the inbox, fielding requests, creating responses, and tracking requests and inquiries.
- Prepare internal and external correspondence, emails, reports, letters, briefing documents and presentations.
- Compile and prepare meeting materials, agendas, equipment and resources in advance of meetings.
- Record, track, and communicate any follow-up or actions from meetings.
- Prioritize incoming correspondence and follow up to ensure deadlines are met and/or work is completed.
- Coordinate and manage key deadlines as required, e.g. for projects, quarterly reporting, annual budgets, etc.
- Compiling expense reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Arrange Video Conferencing and Teleconferencing, as appropriate.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal colleagues and external clients and stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a direct communicator, fast-paced and loves to provide solutions to problems and support the team. A self-starter is essential. You are truly entrepreneurial, love to create a process, get stuff done without many resources, and adapt quickly.
- Minimum of 4 years providing support to senior management.
- Advanced skills in word processing including Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Detail-orientated and able to meet deadlines while providing high quality work.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and maintains composure when priorities change; is open to feedback, adjusts to different working styles.
- Is a strong team player and seeks to help others and provide exemplary internal and external customer service.
- High level of professionalism and discretion.
- Demonstrates ability to work autonomously with confidence. Works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance.
- Able to think ahead and anticipate needs while managing multiple tasks.
- Superior planning and time management skills, with strong prioritization skills.
- Experience coordinating staff and client events.
- Direct communicator and ability to take the lead.
- Analytical and uses data to make informed decisions.
What Cask can offer you:
We take care of our people. You’ll receive an attractive salary, generous benefits, retirement savings plan and a strong vacation allocation.
Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Apply today!
If you are an existing Cask customer or prospect applying for this position, please indicate so in your application.