Order Management Specialist (OMS)
At Cask, the OMS on our Can Team is responsible for driving customer success and growth through phone and email-based sales and order processing. Cask sells cans to both large and emerging customers all over the world, and is looking for great people who love to contribute to the success of the companies we work with!
Our customers rely heavily on us to ensure the lifeblood of their business can be packaged into cans by ensuring their orders are processed and delivered when needed. Our OMS team supports entrepreneurs all over the world from all different walks of life.
What We’re Looking For
- Must be service oriented and understand everyone is your customer.
- A drive to serve entrepreneurs as they grow their business, solve problems and support other team members.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Enjoys working with clients via telephone, text or email.
- Nice to have: order desk, procurement inventory management experience and/or
40% - Build Relationships and Support Customer Success
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussions
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Create memorable moments for the customer where they’re left feeling Cask is making things simple and has their back.
40% - Order Processing
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to resolution - involve internal resources as necessary
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, policies and document accordingly
- Input orders with 100% accuracy – strong attention to detail is required
- Provide timely and detailed feedback to customers; provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information by using the right methods/tools
- Ensure individual and team KPIs are being achieved.
20% - Make Things Better Than You Found Them - Knowledge Management and Innovation
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base notes and articles
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements as needed
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of our industry, products, and services.
- You love going the extra mile
- You’re an exceptional communicator and prefer proactive communication to ensure the best level of service
- You love to ensure accuracy and have impeccable attention to detail skills
- You’re perceptive and able to adjust your approach for different personalities
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
Benefits and Perks
- You’ll receive a salary of $55,000-$65,000 depending on experience
- You’ll be eligible for our 20% annual bonus for outstanding performance
- You’ll receive 3 weeks of paid vacation
- You’ll receive full health and dental benefits
- You’ll be enrolled in our pension matching program
Cask invented Micro-Canning! We’ve been inspiring other businesses to grow and make their mark in the industry since our first Micro-Canning machine in 1999. To date, we have installed 1600+ canning systems in nearly 70 countries around the world!